Residence permit for the purpose of family reunification

Alien spouses, children under 18, disabled family members and dependent parents of a 2-year provisional resident, permanent resident or national.

Children over 18 years of age up to 25 years of age may be applied for as dependents, as long as they can prove that they are studying on a regular basis and are under the economic dependence of the resident or national.

The Resident or national who proves to have the Guardianship or Guardianship and Upbringing of a minor person may apply for it as a dependent. This permit will be granted on a provisional basis for a term of 2 years, with the right to permanent residence,

This permit does not grant a work permit.

Do you need immigration advice? We will be happy to answer your questions and offer you efficient solutions.